Select your language to auto-translate:
“… just the right mix of content to make for a terrific tour…” David J. Asher “Saved me with visitors from the West Coast…” Steve S.
Download the free companion Apps – use with the Guide or when visiting the Freedom Trail!
The Freedom Trail Boston – Ultimate Tour & History Guide provides everything you need to bring your visit to The Freedom Trail to life. Use it to plan your visit, as a interactive tour guide, or even as a souvenir! Includes FREE STREAMING AUDIO NARRATION – a personal tour guide in your pocket (requires web access)!
The most comprehensive guide available, by far!
- Overview and detailed background information for all 16 Official and >50 Unofficial Freedom Trail Stops
- Side trips to Harvard Square/Cambridge, Lexington, Concord, Adams NHP, & Boston Harbor Islands
- Available in print or ebook formats.
- Print version retains ebook features with QR Code access to auto-translate and web materials
- > 70 photographs, maps and illustrations
- Auto-translate all major book chapters (with web-access) into Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Korean and more
- Access to additional free information including an interactive Google Map Tour, an Android app and iPhone/Pad app
- Budget tips including the best free guided-tours, where to find a bargain lobster, historic restaurants, and even a harbor cruise for $3 (children are free)
- Detailed itineraries for an hour, 1/2, full and two day visits. Learn exactly what to visit with your limited time
- Child-friendly and family-oriented tips
- Descriptions of all the events that bring the Freedom Trail to life including the Boston Massacre, the Boston Tea Party, Paul Revere’s Ride, the Battles of Lexington and Concord, and the Battle of Bunker Hill – more than is provided by any other tour guide
Whether you are a first time visitor or you've lived in Boston for years, the Freedom Trail Boston Ultimate Tour & History Guide provides everything to make your visit to The Freedom Trail and Historic Boston a smashing success.
Read all important chapters in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Korean and other languages via exclusive links to web-based auto-translation features.
Use it to plan, brush up on background information, or as a personal, interactive, multi-lingual tour guide when walking The Freedom Trail. It covers all 16 "official" Freedom Trail Stops as well as over 50 other "unofficial" landmarks.
The Guide features over 60 photos and illustrations, as well as access to interactive maps, free smartphone apps, video, and other information. There are detailed descriptions of the important related events including the Boston Massacre, the Boston Tea Party, Paul Revere's Ride, the Battles of Lexington and Concord, and the Battle of Bunker Hill.
There are tips for the best free tours, discounted admissions, where to eat, transportation and parking advice, and even where to find the best lobster specials. The Freedom Trail can be a great bargain, the Guide shows you how.
Whether traveling alone or with small children, learn how to make the most of your visit. Find out what to see if you only have an hour. Or, plan the best 1/2, full or even two day visit. Don't miss out on what would be most interesting for you.
The impact Boston had on the events and thinking that led to the American Revolution was extraordinary. The Guide gives you everything you need to bring The Freedom Trail to life.